Non Profit Insurance
Non Profit Insurance Information
Leicht Insurance, Inc. is a leader in writing Non-Profit Insurance for all types of organizations in Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky. Our commitment is the same as yours in that we want to be good community partners. Contact us today and find out how we can save you money on your insurance, fill gaps in coverage, and work for you for years to come!
Leicht Insurance, Inc. is best known for writing Masonic Lodges through our Masonic Lodge insurance program. This program is unique to us, and we insure nearly 500 Lodges in 5 different states already. Let our experience work for your Lodge. Our process of visiting your Lodge, offering multiples quotes, discussing insurance issues, etc. SAVES MASONIC LODGES MONEY ON THEIR INSURANCE. We have rate history examples that show you how we can save you money year after year...including my own Lodge. You will never do your Lodge a better service than to sit down with one of our MM agents to discuss the insurance needs of your Lodge. Contact us today. This really is a fantastic program you cannot find anywhere else. And, if your Lodge is in a state we don't currently write in, give us a call because we may already be in the process of expanding the program into your state. Our goal is to help Lodges, and you will see that by how we conduct ourselves in an effort to benefit your Lodge.
We also actively write preferred and standard Church insurance programs along with fraternal, civic, and member-only organizations, and we know the needs of your auxiliary organizations and Appendant Bodies. Let our experience work for you! If you belong to:
- American Legion
- Knights of Columbus
- Lions Clubs
We also write special programs for:
- Youth athletic organizations
- Hunting/shooting clubs
- Hunting preserves
- Conservation and Rod & Reel clubs
- Personal firearm protection policies (concealed carry plus)
Some common Non-Profit insurance concerns are below:
Just like businesses protect their assets with insurance, non-profits should do the same. Non-profit organizations are all unique in their operations. Might be a family Church that has been continually operating for 150 years. Some organizations work to recycle eye glasses to folks in need while others help widows and orphans.The list goes on and on with many fine non-profit organizations, but what would happen locally if your chapter had a fire? Or break in? What if you family Church lost its roof in a windstorm or hail damage to its bus? Are you properly covered? Finding this answer out after a claim is the real disaster...
What are the benefits of nonprofit insurance?
Non-profits often function on a tight budget. This makes getting insurance important as a large, unexpected expense can be detrimental. A good non-profit insurance policy will have the right balance of price and coverage.
What types of insurance should a non-profit get?
There are many types of insurance for non-profits. Here are some common types of non-profit insurance. Keep in mind this is a list of the different types. Because every non-profit is different, we can help you determine which coverage best fits your needs.
- General liability insurance protects against injury and property damage to third parties. This can include visitors, customers, suppliers or associates. Employees are often covered separately by worker’s compensation.
- Property insurance protects your assets in the event of a fire, disaster or vandalism. These assets can include the building, fixtures, equipment, machinery, furniture, computers, inventory and supplies.
- Auto insurance covers injuries from an accident involving your staff or volunteers using any car, including their own, for non-profit activities.
- Product liability insurance protects your non-profit in the event of a lawsuit claiming your product is unsafe or defective especially if you have food type fundraisers on or off the insured premises.
- Directors and Officers Liability protects the members of your board of directors and your officers in the event of a lawsuit alleging fraud or financial mismanagement.
- Professional liability insurance protects against claims of mismanagement and workplace incidents like discrimination or sexual harassment.
- Workers’ compensation compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages after an on-the-job injury.
Get started today!
Contact us for a customized evaluation of your nonprofit’s needs. We will search for the right coverage to fit your needs and budget so you can keep working to better the community.