2023 Turkey Bonanza
It's that time of year again!
Are you a turkey hunter in Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania? Don't miss out on our hunting contest: Turkey Bonanza! Check out eligibility, rules, and more below.
Eligibility and rules:
- There is no purchase necessary to participate.
- All persons who legally harvested a turkey in Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania during the 2023 season dates outlined below are eligible to participate.
- Leicht Insurance, Inc. employees and their dependents are not eligible to win prizes.
- Participant must provide a photo, and a short description of turkey entered in contest. Photos can include participant, firearm, etc. but must include harvested turkey.
- All submissions must be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through messenger on Leicht Insurance or Wing and Buck's Facebook pages. Submission entries must include participants first and last name and indicate which category (listed below) the contestant is in.
- Leicht Insurance, Inc. reserves the right to use any photo entered in any capacity it sees fit, including but not limited to websites and social media pages for Leicht Insurance, Inc., Wing and Buck, and any National Hunting Alliance, Inc. affiliates.
- Winners grant Leicht Insurance, Inc. to use their name and certain information about their harvested deer. Any participant who intentionally tries to manipulate contest may have their entry withdrawn.
- Entries must be submitted between 4/1/2023 and 5/31/23.
- Winners will be announced and contacted on 6/2/23.
- Participants agree to all contest rules.
Leicht Insurance, Inc. employees will be the judges who determine the winners for each of the following categories:
- Man--$100 gift card
- Woman--$100 gift card
- Boy--$50 gift card
- Girl--$50 gift card
Judges will take into account the photo, the description provided, and the number of likes, comments, and shares.